Michael Buble's How Can You mend a Broken Heart?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Life without Butterflies

What a beautiful quote providing a deep sense of hope that recovery is possible even from disabilities which seem to last forever, "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies." I truly wish I knew the author's identify as I would say thank you for reminding me of the beauty that is all around me even when I feel pain that seems just beyond my comprehension to bear as a sufferer of fibromyalgia.  What is it about butterflies that has seized the love of the disability community, from Autism to Fibromyalgia?  Maybe it is their symbolism of a beautiful life just around the corner and transformation that only God can do.  I pray for all of you who suffer in silence and those like me, who are not at all silent in the face of pain and adversity. Quite the cry baby and yet this is a gentle reminder that recovery is possible.  We simply must believe in Whom we have come to believe and wait for our miracle.  May you all be blessed and healed in your journeys and given the wisdom to help others who suffer as you once did.

No comments:

Post a Comment