Michael Buble's How Can You mend a Broken Heart?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - A silent war

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has been the subject of much debate with those who have not suffered its debilitating effects claiming it does not exist.  For those of us who have suffered, I honor you by saying "I feel your pain" in no joking sense and I affirm that this is far from imaginery and very real for those that suffer. But let me ask you this, Is God still sitting on the Throne in Heaven?  Is God still God?  Yes HE is!  And the disability could be vey much fill in the blank as He is quite capable of handling it.  I do not mean to minimize the suffering of many I personally know. I know it's real.  My message is "All things are possible to Him who believes."  This is one of many talents the Lord of our Universe has and this is not a problem for Him.  I have yet to find a scripture that says, Healing is the Children's bread, unless it's depression, chronic fatigue or pain.  Believe on the Lord.  Research and use wisdom.  The journey is long but there is a glorious light at the end of this horrible tunnel.  I pray for your recovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment